I’m not suggesting for one second you cancel the policies you have in place -- the risk associated with inappropriate coverage is far too high.
Insurance premiums take large sums out of your
If you’ve felt this stress before, then I have a simple recommendation that may interest you: Insurance-Premium Funding.
Insurance-Premium Funding (IPF) is a valuable strategy we suggest to our clients to keep cash in their business for longer.
With IPF, the lender pays your annual insurance premium on your behalf by the duedate, and allows you to spread the premium over monthly instalments.
Benefits of IPF
- - Fixed monthly instalments – providing
- - Ability to consolidate different insurance premiums on the
one-financecontract, regardless of when the premiums fall due.
- - Interest repayments may be tax-deductible.
- - Free up your
cashflowto use elsewhere in your business.
- - Allows you to afford the most appropriate level of insurance to protect your business.
Types of Premiums that can be funded:
Cancellable Policies -
- - Business Cover;
- - Business Interruption;
- - Commercial Fleet;
- - Commercial Motor Vehicle;
- - Corporate Travel;
- - Contract Works;
- - Director and Officers;
- - Electronic Equipment;
- - Industrial Special Risks;
- - Machinery Breakdown;
- - Marine Vessel;
- - Marine Cargo;
- - Marine Transit;
- - Public Liability;
Non-Cancellable Policies –
- - Broker Fees;
- - Commercial Motor Vehicle Registration Fees;
- - Keyman Insurance;
- - Credit Insurance;
- - Crop Insurance;
- - Debtors Insurance;
- - Hail Damage;
- - Professional Indemnity Insurance;
- - Workers Compensation/Work Cover;